Thursday, March 11, 2010

WHY ??


Why,
I feel like I'm sinking.
When my feets are on the ground?
I feel like I'm dying.
When I still hear my heart's sound?
I feel like I'm falling.
When I haven't moved at all?
I feel like I'm weeping.
When I don’t see any tears fall?
I feel like I'm on fire.
When my body does not burn?
I feel so alone.
When there are people wherever I turn?
I feel trapped.
When I see no cage?
I feel like an empty book.
When I can read every page?
I feel lost.
When I know exactly where I stand?
I feel so weak.
When I’m supposed to be in command?
I feel like such a bitch.
When my heart tells me that I’m not?
I feel like everything’s so cold.
When the temperature is hot?
I feel so hateful.
When I’ve loved the world before?
I cut myself inside.
When I hate to see the blood pour?
I suddenly want to hurt people.
When I know they have no defense.
I want to be alone.
When I really want a friend?
I make my wounds larger.
When my heart wants them to mend?
I kill myself from the inside.
When I know that people care?
I rip myself to shreds.
When I don’t want to despair?
I lose hope..
When I want to keep on going?

WHY DO I WISH MYSELF DEAD.
WHEN I HAVE SO MANY DREAMS I CHERISH?


My body is numb.
My mind is sore.
I can’t take the pain.

Anymore !!

1 comments:

~ ○ R @ H U £ ○ ~ said...

i hope that u can come out of this phase soon.....
remember....there is a person who will always be there with u...no matter whatever happens... :)
take care.. :)

love
~ rAhUl ~

Post a Comment