Monday, March 1, 2010

Wake Up Girl


Vth stndrd
MIss Gandhi & Me
[science class]
zzzzzzz........
Stand up and Tell me what i am teaching in the class Gal
I am talking to you .
...
Me ??? {Almost Puzzled}
Yes you ? now will you please stand up and tell me.
[ It took me few mins to understand wt ws happening in the class as i ws busy weaving my dreamzzzz.. ]
What were you doing ?
Mam
.
.
...[lng pause]
i wanted to tell her but
obviously i ws standing like a Dumb
Where 's the book ?
[ silence ]
I , I Frgt my book Mammm
Get out of the class and give me your diary ?
[how cn i get out of the class without giving you diary]
atlst yu could hv shared with your partner ??
[never, how can i share a book with a guy] [as it was more than punishment sitting with a guy that time]

give meee ur diary ??
Mam no mam
*sob sob*
....now stand outside
nd sum of the stupid jerks wre laughing at me
grrrhhh
..
..
.Saturday P.T.M [parent teacher meeting ]
Mum & Mam
Mum - so hows she doing in class ??
well Mrs.Aggarwal she is very shy and sincere gal.
[mum passed a smile to me]
and she is a quite girl & when it comes to answering the questions she still remains quite .
[this tym dere ws different smile ]
she don't have friends .very weak in studies as you can see her grades
.
.blah blah blah

i ws still busy with my dreamzzzzzz !



P.S- Dre mst be sum grammiticl mistks becz of my poor english nd sms lang ..Soo try undrstnding !

0 comments:

Post a Comment